The MULTICHAIR name says it all: An adjustable-height raised toilet seat, shower chair and tub transfer bench all-in-one. Weighing in at just 14 lbs., it’s height-adjustable and engineered to be light, strong, and portable. And because not everyone comes in the same size package, there is optional seat sizing where the width or depth can be chosen independently to pre-determined sizes. Built to last a lifetime, it’s likely the first and last shower chair you’ll buy.
- Seat height adjusts from 18” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- 17” x 17” x 2” padded seat cushion and back with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Overall depth just 22” (includes backrest: 17” at seat cushion level) to fit in compact areas
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Pediatric Option: “Grow Corners” allow progressive sizing from young child to adult
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
Approximate weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
Nuprodx protects your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads. If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit . All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair