The lightest, smallest, and best portable tub transfer bench / commode chair available. So small that when folded and packed it can fit on your lap, and with its standard equipment carrying case, it complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage. It’s so compact, it can fit underneath most standard wheelchairs.
- Includes swing-away transfer cushion kit
- Removable swing-away locking side arms (2)”
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Waterproof, fast-drying nylon cloth seatback
- Black nylon carrying case included (10" x 10” x 18")
- Capable of going through most airport X-ray machines
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 14 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
Nuprodx protects your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads. If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit . All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair