One size does not fit all, so we developed an adjustable-height raised commode seat, shower chair, and tub transfer bench with a larger seating area. At just 15 lbs., it’s engineered to be light, strong, and portable, and built to last a lifetime, likely making it the last chair you’ll need to buy.
- Seat base measures 20” x 20” for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Seat height adjusts from 18” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Overall depth just 25” (includes backrest: 20” at seat cushion level) to fit in compact areas
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 15 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair