The MULTICHAIR 4024 features the same Nuprodx hallmarks as the 4020, but with larger 24" wheels for added leverage when pushing. It's light, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability, it's adaptable to nearly any living situation. The modular design allows it to easily pack down into a compact package, making it an ideal choice for those who are not in the same living quarters every day.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 22” to 25-3/4” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA), and can be raised or lowered independent of wheel diameter
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- "24” diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and vinyl-coated hand rim
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- 5” diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair