Looking for the narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable shower / commode chair available that still offers additional room in the seating area? The MULTICHAIR 4220, with its front-mount big wheels and narrow width, can back over toilets confined in even the smallest of spaces, with rear-mounted caster wheels that won’t hit the toilet tank or wall. With its unique leg-clamping system and full-range of adjustability, it can fit about any living situation.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA), and can be raised or lowered independent of wheel diameter
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Two 20” diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and large-diameter 19” vinyl-coated hand rims
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Large, 6” diameter front casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- "20" x 20" seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
Nuprodx protects your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads. If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit . All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair