The MULTICHAIR 5100 tub / slider system is a cost-effective solution for independent wheelchair users who don’t require a complete roll-in slider system for bathing. The slider seat frame rolls on tough Delrin® wheels along self-aligning V-grooved slider tracks, making it the smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- The MULTICHAIR 5100 is ideal for extremely small walk-in showers
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back / locking padded arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Approximate weight: 28 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- 17” overall width at the outside of leg crutch tips for each section
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
Warranty / Trial Period
your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard
parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads.
If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit
. All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or
toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has
been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all
returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return
shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair