The MULTICHAIR 5200 is designed for independent wheelchair users who cannot access the tub because the toilet is in the way, or for able-bodied walkers not comfortable rotating their hips as required to use a traditional stationary transfer bench. The connector bridge is removable for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access, and the shuttle rides on tough, corrosion-proof Delrin® wheels.
- One tub section, one removable connector bridge and one commode section
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back / locking padded arms
- Seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20” x 20” x 2” thick naugahyde seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- 20" x 20" seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Approximate weight: 28 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair