Add more side-to-side and front-to-back seat room plus increased load capacity, and you have the MULTICHAIR 6200. The modular design enables an amazing range of adjustability, so it easily fits into nearly any bathroom. The smooth-operating connector bridge rides on corrosion-proof self-aligning Delrin® wheels, and easily removes for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20” x 20” x 2” thick naugahyde seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” – 25-1/2 (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 6” casters with total-lock brakes
- (4) adjustable-length arms with suction cups help securely locate the in-tub chair base
- Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Approximate weight: 52 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard
parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads.
If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit
. All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or
toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has
been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all
returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return
shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair