This larger-size Tilt-in-Space system utilizes a Center-of- Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs other systems can’t. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with low-effort, even with heavier users*. Best-of-all, the MULTICHAIR 6200Tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
- Unique Tilt-in-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations
- The seat cushion measures 20” x 20” for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Self-skinning padded cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 24-1/2” to 27-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support and swing-away footrests
- Four 6” casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 66 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard
parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads.
If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit
. All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or
toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has
been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all
returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return
shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair