/ SLIDER SYSTEMS
The MULTICHAIR 6000Tilt Pediatric can stay with the same user from early youth through adulthood, by simply updating the seat cushion, backrest and a couple of brackets, saving thousands in costs over the years. The exclusive Center-of-Mass design allows a compact base that fits in small tubs other systems can’t. The slider system also eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
- Two available sizes fit early youth and teen
- Unique Tilt-in-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 22-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support
- Swing-away footrests adjust from 12” to 20” from the seat
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 66 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair